Staffing / VMS Operations Consultant
The Staffing/VMS Operations Consultant optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance.
Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a
specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
- Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other
- requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified
- candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner.
- Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry required.
- Experience in MSP/RPO and/or Staffing highly desired.
- VMS Experience i.e. Beeline, Fieldglass, IQNavigator, etc.
- Strong Customer Service focus, responsiveness, and attention to detail is desired.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction,
- increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet applications. Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and reporting documents, familiarity with Pivot Tables, and V look ups desireable.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.