Colonial Voluntary Benefits, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that's been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opening for a sales leader to join its market-leading team in White Plains, NY. The person in this position is responsible for recruiting and developing other sales leaders as well as building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Qualified candidates will receive comprehensive sales and management training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Voluntary Benefits as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
- Competitive production-based compensation
- Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience leading, recruiting and developing a team
- Desire to lead and motivate others
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Health & Life Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
Learn more about Colonial Voluntary Benefits and the specific responsibilities of this position at