Community Marketing Executive
If you consider yourself outgoing, are active within the community and desire job flexibility for a work/family balance, we have an opportunity for you.
This role is 100% outside advertising sales, home based and offers training compensation, benefits, draw/commission, bonuses and mileage reimbursement. The position requires both phone and in-person sales skills (phone to set appointments, inperson to close).
We have successful Community Marketing Executives from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Moms Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
Our successful representatives agree that their compensation is directly proportionate to the amount of hard work they put in day to day.
Welcome Wagon is a national marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals and services. As a Sales Representative, you will sell consultative advertising including our Gift Book and Digital Marketing Program.
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
- Extended periods of standing or sitting
- Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
- Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
- Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
- Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V
Associated topics: advertising strategist, data analyst, email, email marketing, mrkt, sem, sem expert, seo specialist, trade, video