Vice President Marketing
International Wine Importer is looking for a Vice President of Marketing with experience in the Wines and Spirits category to join their growing team.
• Work directly with Brand Owners to implement brand strategy and develop activation plans for US market.
• Activation plans should include understanding how to create and develop promotions for digital, in store and on trade.
• Analysis consumer and market data to conclude insights that lead to creating the appropriate brand activation plans.
• Creation of PR strategy for the brands
• Developing launch for innovation brands
• Preparation and coordination of the marketing budgeting and planning processes.
• Creation of selling tools and brand presentation
• Development of education platform for distributors and sales organization.
• Managing and developing a team of marketing professionals and brand ambassadors.
• Experience in Wine and/or Spirits market a must
• Bachelor/Master in business management, marketing, economics or a related field in an accredited University in the US or abroad
• 6-8 years’ experience in the field of consumer or trade marketing
• Professional experience dealing with international teams appreciated
• Intercultural and strong communication skills, the ability to motivate employees, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
• If interested, potential to grow career internationally
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available