Are you currently in the Retail or Hospitality industry and tired of long hours and working weekends? Maybe it's time for a change. Westaff is currently looking to fill a recruiter position in their East Hartford location.
Below is a brief job description for this position:
* Interview, screen and evaluate potential candidates
* Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best candidate to represent Westaff
* Match appropriate candidates with client's expectations and requirements.
* Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
* Handle associate's complaints, grievances, questions and concerns.
* Council and terminate associates when necessary
* Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
* Use every contact with clients (QC, Arrival and Extension Calls) as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services.
* Serve as an on-call representative after hours, responding to any work-related emergencies via cell phone.
This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of Westaff and the demands of our clients. Time-management skills will need to be well established to meet schedules and guidelines as well as keep orders filled.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Detailed orientated
* Follow Direction
* Possess a sense or urgency to completing an assignment
* Excellent typing and computer skills
* Must be a team player
* Possess a positive attitude