Marketing & Sales Representative - Entry Level
Intrinsic Reaction is hiring for a Marketing & Sales Representative at the entry level on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing firm in the Yonkers / White Plains area! Our client does not require experience in marketing and they'll train level by level on how they advertise and market their clients' brands. They take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to them.
Our client is looking for a competitive individual to fill an entry level opening in their Marketing & Sales team as a Marketing & Sales Representative. This position is entry-level with advancement opportunity and involves marketing and sales where customers come to our client. This firm is a company who puts clients and culture first!
Benefits of the Marketing & Sales Representative Position:
- A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
- A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship.
- A professional environment providing hands-on training to every team member.
- A company specializing in face to face sales & marketing to new & existing customers.
- A company that provides personal mentorship and development to every team member.
- A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
Responsibilities of the Marketing & Sales Representative:
- Consistently bring new ideas to the table to increase market share for our clients and facilitate consumer participation/excitement.
- Network throughout the community to increase awareness.
- Manage field promotional marketing campaigns to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in client's designated territory.
- Complete transaction and administrative paperwork at on-site marketing campaigns and events to initiate or update any consumer or client setups, changes, etc.
- Discover marketing opportunities for revenue.
- Identify key product attributes, deliver in-depth product knowledge to consumers, and educate consumers on benefits of each product. (face to face consumer interaction is required in this role on a daily basis).
Requirements of the Marketing & Sales Representative:
- Fun and outgoing personality.
- Confident and ambitious outlook.
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member, and as a leader.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Our client provides full training for the right candidate. A four year degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or associated fields is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate.
Local applicants only - we need to hire & train asap. Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships OTHER than to students already in the US on an H1-B visa.
Students looking for experience in the FALL 2016 SEMESTER are encouraged to inquire about our internship opportunities (full/part time available with flexible hours)!
Key Words: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Entry Level, Junior, Promotions, Advertising, Communications, Brand, Events, Event Planning, Marketing Management, Restaurant, Food Service, Fast Food, Direct Sales, Direct Marketing, Assistant, Full Time, Internship, Part Time, Client Relations, Public Relations, PR, Advertising Promotions, Promotional Events, Trade Show, Face to Face, Fast Paced, Leadership, Public Speaking, Bartender, Restaurant Server, Telecommunications, Call Center, Call Center Management, Account Representative, CSR, Retail, Cashier, Retail Management, Keyholder, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Management, Business, Business Development, Business Administration, Communication and Public Relations