Macys **Seasonal Holiday Retail Selling Floor Recovery** Part Time: Da
As a Seasonal Floor Recovery Associate at Macy's, you will be a critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will be required to move between selling areas as directed to maintain high customer readiness standards. You will deliver a clean, neat and easy-to-shop store environment, while building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating MAGIC Selling Skills and other operational tasks as assigned. This position is only in our Extreme Hard Shop Locations. Performs other duties as assigned.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Floor Recovery Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Holiday associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday after Thanksgiving.
* Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
* Drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional MAGIC Selling Skills
* Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
* Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice
* Adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate and present
information to customers, peers and all levels of
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Other skills: Ability to work as part of a team, or independently
with minimal direct supervision. Strong customer
selling orientation. Demonstrates a customer-first
mentality Demonstrates an energetic and positive
attitude. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
handle multiple priorities and open to learning new
Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including
evenings and weekends.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.