A great organization in the lower Westchester area is seeking a staff accountant!
The staff accountant assist with balance sheet analysis, budgeting, P&L statements, financial reports.
- Review and track budget
- Review and track Inventory budget spending,
- Review revenue and expenses; prepare biweekly budget reports for management of same
- Review weekly updates on client contracts to update management
- Reconcile monthly bank statements
- Perform various account reconciliations and close accounts quarterly/year end.
- Perform analysis and reporting of various accounts as needed.
- Assist Controller & Accounting Manager as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or a similar field
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent excel skills, Microsoft office
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.