Technical Recruiter - Armonk, NY
About Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG):
- JSG is a staffing industry leader, with over 30 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout North America. Over the last five years, our annual compounded organic growth rate is over 20%, providing growth opportunities for those looking at the big picture.
- JSG has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the 64th largest staffing company in the US along with being named as one of the fastest growing staffing companies for the last 5 years.
Why are Technical Recruiters important to JSG?
Technical Recruiters (TR) are an integral part of fulfilling the hiring needs of our clients by helping support the recruiting function on a national level. TRs develop strategic goals, utilize social media to build key candidate relationships, collaborating in a team, while maintaining extensive knowledge of current job market conditions.
What is the Armonk, NY office culture like?
- Our Armonk office culture is focused on personal and company goals. It is not all about the numbers.
- Our office is fast-paced and supports our largest client in the region.
- We're a smaller office that works hard and plays hard. We have fun in the office and that greatly contributes to our success. We offer perks such as lunches and getting out early when we exceed our goals.
What is the training/professional development strategy?
- As a Recruiter, you will start with 2 weeks of training. Week one involves learning our systems, our clients and our recruitment methodologies. Week two involves shadowing the team and getting started on actively recruiting.
- At JSG, your training is never truly over, as team members are always there to help when needed.
What are the professional growth opportunities?
- Your growth at JSG is wide open. Your earning potential is unlimited, with leadership opportunities down the road, as JSG has been in major growth mode for the last five years, and shows no signs of slowing down.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn recruiting from the ground up. From there, you can either choose to stay in recruiting or look at potential Business Development Manager and/or Program Manager opportunities in the future.
Words from the leader:
"Our Armonk office supports our largest account for our region in a work hard, play hard environment. It is a very fast paced environment however everyone pulls together to meet our client demands and solve their problems and when they do???. We celebrate it! Come join the fun."
What are the job responsibilities?
- Source and recruit active and passive candidates utilizing assorted approaches and techniques (Internal database, direct, job boards, including LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, etc., referrals, research, relationships, etc.).
- Clearly communicate company culture, operations and job responsibilities to candidates.
- Clearly communicate a summary of your candidates via verbal and written communication, including the strengths and gaps of your candidates to the Business Development manager.
- Schedule interviews (phone and in-person).
- Conduct reference checks on candidates prior to hire.
- Consistently update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interview summaries.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics to management.
- Work closely with the sales team and within the recruiting team to understand the client's culture, job requirements and business relationship with JSG.
- Work with candidates to discover additional hiring opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that relate to clients, candidates and across all levels of the internal organization.
- A high comfort level utilizing social media is a must.
- Highly sociable personality.