Consultative Real Estate Agent
Job Description If you have excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people find the best possible house or property, then a career as a Consultative Real Estate Agent may be very rewarding. Consultative Real Estate Agents provide information and advice on the current real estate market. In addition, they also facilitate transactions, resolve disputes, and handle paper work between buyers and sellers. The Consultative Real Estate Agent position is best suited to individuals who enjoy networking, are proactive, and have good communication skills.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large database of customers and properties.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Personally connect with customers to provide the best possible buying/selling experience.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.