Club Supervisor Full Time
Do you have the ability to manage a team and lead by example? Then our full time Club Supervisor job is definitely the right fit for you. Our Brand Ambassadors and Event Specialists need an individual who can train, motivate, and supervise their efforts to boost sales at our client's retail locations. The ideal candidate will be adept at client relations, able to build strong relationships with store managers and stimulate sales growth. As the Club Supervisor, you will be expected to organize events, schedule staff, and develop solutions to improve in-store events. Advantage Solutions is the largest sales and marketing agency in North America. Join our team of over 38,000 associates and receive top-tier training and competitive pay rates.
- Supervise team members. Plan, schedule and direct their work.
- Monitor and coach performance; train associates.
- Prepare and deliver performance appraisals.
- Make discipline and termination recommendations.
- Handle associate complaints and grievances.
- Forecast staffing needs for Event Specialists and Lead Event Specialists.
- Independently recruit, interview, and hire ES and LES.
- Identify and recommend candidates for promotion.
- Build relationships with store managers and customers.
- Analyze and report daily event execution.
- Develop and recommend opportunities for event improvement.
- Manage inventory and equipment for events.
- Supervise and assist with event preparation and break down.
- Conduct events in the event of a staffing emergency.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience managing employees preferred.
- Strong coaching and performance management skills.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing projects with excellent follow through and accuracy.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with associates, club management, and customers.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to access internet and use spreadsheets for analysis and reporting.
- Must complete Food Safety course, pass Food Safety Certification exam, and any additional requirements which may include online or in-person training.
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we're committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we're growing, so we have plenty of room. If you're dedicated, talented, and service minded, you're invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.