Credit and Collections
We are currently seeking a Credit and Collections representative in Farmington, CT. This position is expected to go about 6 1/2 months and the salary is between $18-$19 per hour. If you would like to apply, please email me your resume to or apply on-line! This is for a very well established manufacturing company.
1. Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers.
2. Perform collection responsibilities for assigned customer accounts.
3. Open new accounts as needed, process trade and bank references, and signed credit applications.
4. Process Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) credit reports; process UCC filings and terminations.
5. Work with all internal and external customers on accounts receivable balances in a proper and timely manner.
6. Monitor the company Aged Trial Balance (ATB) for large and delinquent customers. This includes a monthly report on outstanding balances.
7. Communicate and work closely with internal departments for problem resolution and customer support.
8. Timely identification and escalation of problem accounts to the Manager, as well as suggestions for resolution.
9. Work with the Contracts department to mitigate risk, reduce exposure, and work with third party leasing entities.
10. Work closely with the Manager to meet target requirements, improve the efficiency of the department, and make suggestions for other inter-departmental improvements.
11. Handle new projects designed to create efficiencies within the department and organization.
Must have prior business to business collection experience. SAP knowledge a plus.
Working hours: 8-5 M-F
Must have prior business to business collection experience. SAP knowledge
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.