Facilities Team Manager
- Proactively manage all facility services in accordance with JLL account and client standard processes and procedures, ensuring superior customer satisfaction.
- Manage all assigned facilities to achieve the highest level KPI performance targets.
- Evaluate all assigned facilities based on the established grading. As part of this program evaluate the mechanical equipment, building shell, interior finishes, energy effectiveness, etc. and develop recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and manage facility operating budgets for the assigned portfolio, proactively track variances and manage within target.
- Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and identify additional efficiency opportunities, consistent with client goals.
- Lead the IFM team as a program manager or subject matter expert in one specialty discipline, i.e. Compliance, EH&S, Energy & Utility Cost, BDRP, etc.
- Represent client's real estate organization at the regional level, developing and fostering regional client relationships as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a high performance team including hiring, talent and succession planning, manager and individual development planning.
- Insure compliance with client portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations, JLL audit and compliance requirements.
- Regularly attend and/or participate in training opportunities to maintain high technical, administrative and managerial competency levels.
- Develop best practices and innovations to implement on account and share with JLL.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timely updates to all systems data utilized for the account process, procedures and metrics supporting IFM
- Ensure all activities within the lab adhere with Client, GLP and GMP policies
- Establish partnerships with outside vendors with capacity to meet customer lab's service requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent facilities management experience.
- Prior experience in a regulated environment such as the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other Life Science industry preferred.
- 5+ years facility management experience with corporate or third party service provider.
- CFM, CPM, RPA or CSM designation is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to coach, mentor and train.
- Business acumen including financial planning and analysis. Must be able to manage within budget and time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation ability.
- Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills.
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) required
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit . JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit . Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.