SCA Data Technician 12/5 Any NGS Locations or OPW - 122181
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Our Data Technician is responsible for conducting research and collecting and entering data for complex and moderately varied issues and situations.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collects data.
- Inputs data to spreadsheets and databases.
- Updates databases as needed.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
* Requires HS diploma or equivalent; 3-5 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which
would provide an equivalent background. Advanced written analytical, organizational and PC skills required.
* / Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2013 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at // // . EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
**Job** *Service Contract Act*
**Title:** *SCA Data Technician 12/5 Any NGS Locations or OPW - 122181*
**Requisition ID:** *122181* 5bb648c09eb54cf5be2d6bccad292264
We recently changed our name from WellPoint to Anthem, Inc., the name people know us by best. As our companies continue to take a more active role in helping people access the right health care and programs, going by a name that people know and trust is important.
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for our health plan members. Nearly 69 million people are served by our affiliated companies including more than 37 million enrolled in our family of health plans.
- One in nine Americans receives coverage for their medical care through Anthem's affiliated plans.
- We offer a broad range of medical and specialty products.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our co