PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Sr. - 122146
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
*_PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Sr. - 122146_*
(Preferred location is Ohio or California or New Jersey)
Provide analytical support for pharmacy pricing quotes for large ASO employer groups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Implements new processes, process improvements, and best practices related to guarantee monitoring and ASO passback activities.
* Creates and implements metrics and supports performance measures to establish performance objectives for revenue maximization.
* Creates tools and processes to monitor margin revenue and client retention.
* Monitors revenue performing below thresholds and implements necessary tasks to bring performance to or above targets.
* Implements pricing in the system related to margin.
* Supports the Pharmacy Services team in implementing future revenue, member expansion and growth capacity.
* Requires a BA/BS in Finance, Economics, or related field. Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) experience preferred.
* 3 years of experience with a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), pricing, data analysis; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Intermediate level of Excel is required.
* Experience with SAS and/or SQL is preferred
* Requires a candidate with pharmacy or healthcare industry experience
* MBA preferred.
*/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./*
**Job** *Provider Network Management*
**Title:** *PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Sr. - 122146*
**Other Locations:** *New Jersey, Ohio, California*
**Requisition ID:** *122146* a457f0ea994146e08b6c994b4ebc008e
We recently changed our name from WellPoint to Anthem, Inc., the name people know us by best. As our companies continue to take a more active role in helping people access the right health care and programs, going by a name that people know and trust is important.
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for our health plan members. Nearly 69 million people are served by our affiliated companies including more than 37 million enrolled in our family of health plans.
- One in nine Americans receives coverage for their medical care through Anthem's affiliated plans.
- We offer a broad range of medical and specialty products.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our co