Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer needed for immediate perm need for a great company located in the Middletown area of Connecticut! Client seeking a Field Service Engineer to technical service problem within North America for waste water pumps. This position acts as external technical support for company's direct offices, Sales Distributors, Sales Representatives as well as Authorized Service Centers. 5-7 years direct experience working in the waste water treatment industry with High Speed Turbo Compressors and other related rotating equipment. 80% travel. No need to relocate, can travel from home!
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
- Support corporate office with field support for all treatment equipment as well as perform start-ups and/or assist through the entire startup process
- Interface with distributors and representatives to co-ordinate service work and start-up services.
- Performs installation, training and hardware/software maintenance
- Works independently to maintain regular communications with customers and provide prompt problem resolution to insure total customer satisfaction
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred along with 5-7 years direct experience working in the wastewater treatment industry with High Speed Turbo Compressors and other related rotating equipment
- Experience with rotating equipment, start-up and troubleshooting of electrical equipment (DC-AC motor)
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of electric motors and submersible pumps, previous experience working with control panels, PLC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and remain competently professional in high pressure situations
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.