Manager of Marketing Operations – Stamford, CT
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,000 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client is an award winning privately held, Stamford, CT based company that has published uniquely developed and edited content for over four decades in their B2C print newsletters, books, websites digital products and high-quality video. Our client prides themselves on the quality of both their product(s) and their work environment. They offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
They are expanding their platform to create new products and distribution channels that blend experts, content and commerce both on-line and off. They are looking for a Manager of Marketing Operations to lead a new multi-media corporate culture. S/He will lead a team of managers/vendors that oversee e-mail operations, web production and advertising operations.
- Lead interactions to execute all operational efforts of marketing campaigns, including email deployment, web marketing campaigns, and advertising operations.
- Oversee email deployment, with other internal stakeholders to manage the full cycle of a campaign schedule, including production, QA/Proofing, tracking, and reporting stages. Manage schedule revisions as needed.
- Oversee full-cycle of web content production, with other internal stakeholders including staging editing, QA, through approval stages.
- Coordinate the trafficking, staging, and production of online ads in our ad server, Google DFP.
- Ensure the rigid implementation of a Quality Assurance checklist for all promotional campaigns and editorial content production.
- Be the liaison to Marketing, Creative, Reporting and Operational team for campaign deliverables.
- Assist with resolving technical problems and answer questions on web and email production.
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies of projects and campaigns.
- Creates and modify trafficking procedures to ensure timeliness of projects.
- Five years of leadership experience in web and email operations and process management.
- Exceptional project management skills managing multiple projects with multiple components simultaneously.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and willing to push your team with their creative solutions.
- Prefer hands on experience on digital campaign executions (email deployment, web ad production and trafficking).
- Process improvement thought leadership - ability to lead senior-level process improvement conversations and orchestrate senior leader involvement.
- Familiarity with WordPress and any email platform a must (Constant Contact, Cheetah Mail, etc.)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems a plus.
- Direct marketing industry experience a plus.
Qualified candidates can apply by emailing us via this service. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.