Clinical Relationship Manager
Clinical Relationship Manager - New York, New York
Position: Clinical Relationship Manager
Location: New York City, New York
FLSA Status: Exempt
About ExactCare Pharmacy:
ExactCare Pharmacy is a closed-door Pharmacy with an unwavering commitment to customer service, which led us to the creation of the ExactPack. Headquartered in Valley View, Ohio, we are an innovative, fast-growing company that is focused on enhancing patient safety and medication adherence.
We are a 2013, 2014 & 2015 Plain Dealer Top Workplaces winner and recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America's fastest-growing companies! Our President & CEO was recognized as the Ernst &Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year in Northeast Ohio. The environment at ExactCare Pharmacy is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals who want to make a difference in patients' lives every day!
We are looking to add a dedicated and driven Relationship Manager to our ExactCare Pharmacy Team. The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing and building relationships with business associates in the New York City territory. We will provide the Relationship Manager with all the resources needed to successfully execute their responsibilities, including marketing materials, company credit card, laptop with WiFi, smartphone, GPS unit, car allowance, and gas/oil change reimbursement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Call on targeted audiences to effectively promote and educate our pharmacy services and products through one-on-one meetings and presentations, professional education programs, cold calling, and email marketing.
- Responsible for conducting patient assessments to grow business and maintain referral relationships.
- Execute territory plan, and support customers using company resources.
- Establish relationships through networking groups.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Maintain up-to-date records in a CRM software which tracks productivity.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of sales processes, healthcare products and industry, preferred.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Highly motivational and possesses persuasion skills.
- Ability to stay extremely organized.
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Self-starter with little to no supervision needed.
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written, facilitation and presentation.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
- Travel required throughout assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Some healthcare sales experience or 1 year business to business sales experience, preferred.
- Experience within the healthcare industry (ie home health care), preferred.
- Valid driver's license in good standing required.
ExactCare Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.