Key Job Functions:
* Responsible for operations of extruder machinery.
* Perform specified cable quality checks
* Process traveler with production information upon completion
* Operate machinery to maintain proper gauge of materials.
* Monitor production to maintain quality.
* Troubleshoot process and equipment problems
* Minimum of two to five years experience operating Extrusion machines, (or similar machines)
* Hands-on manufacturing operator experience; mechanical or technical knowledge preferred
* Use of hand tools, wrenches, scrapers, die gauges, screwdrivers, tape measures etc
Working hours: 2nd and 3rd shift
Randstad North Haven specializes in skilled manufacturing and logistics placements. We also have immediate openings for machine operators in North Haven, Durham, Guilford, and Stratford, and are also looking for assemblers, forklift operators, machinists, and quality inspectors.
Download the Randstad App to quickly view and apply to any of our current openings!
Follow up calls can be made to Tracy at .
Every day, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area. Let us introduce you!
Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.