Print Operator - 1st shift
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm (one mandatory weekend required per month)
- Will be running Xerox printers - Docu Print 180 and Nuvera 288.
- Repetitive standing, bending and lifting are required; ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a time critical work environment, some overtime is required.
- Uses good communication skills, is organized and keeps area clean. Perform all work within the department standards established for quality, quantity and timeliness.
- Requires very good working PC user know-how. Set up and operate production machines.
- Utilizes good skills and intermediate level Knowledge of Production technology and methodology to perform machining and manual tasks
- Perform embossing, inserting, metering and other type machining as well as sorting, envelope stuffing, assembly and miscellaneous hand work.
- May be assigned to train, assist and help other people with work.
- Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
- Comply with all general work rules including housekeeping, safety and quality - required to keep own general work area clean and orderly.
- May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use many production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
High school diploma or general education degree.
Other Job Related Skills/Background:
Up to 15 hours of vocational or related education is preferred
Experience should include 2 years as a Production specialist and 1 additional year of appropriate production experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be able to work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, work routing sheets, use basic math - all in English
Going Up? Today's shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services - online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction. Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.