Senior Underwriter, Specialty Auto
- Underwrite Auto business through wholesale brokers with a broad focus across many industries.
- Responsible for primarily growing and managing a profitable portfolio of new and renewal business ranging from smaller to more complex accounts.
- Develop new and maintain existing broker relationships and provide excellent service and meet time requirements on all quotes, policies, and endorsements.
- Marketing responsibilities throughout parts of the country as assigned and as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in underwriting Commercial Auto with particular expertise in Transportation required.
- Knowledge of ISO Auto and Motor Carrier forms and rating required.
- Experience with rating fundamentals for Auto and General Liability.
- Ten or more years of Underwriting experience preferred.
- Experience in the E&S marketplace is a plus.
- Willingness to work on a virtual team with various underwriters and independently.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.