ALDI Hiring Details
We are hiring for our South Windsor, CT Distribution Center.
Warehouse Associates - $17.00-$20.00/hour
Thursday, October 20, 2016
7:00am - 9:00am and 3:30pm - 6:00pm
295 Rye Street
South Windsor, CT 06074
For consideration, please apply in person at the hiring event.
ALDI is the nation's low price grocery leader operating nearly 1,500 stores in the United States. Our rapid growth and expansion has facilitated the need for additional employees to help service our dedicated customers. Our employees are hardworking women and men throughout the business who create an energetic and team based work environment. As such, we are looking to fill permanent, part-time positions in our Distribution Center. We offer hours Monday through Sunday with an average of a 25-35 hour work week.
Warehouse Associates begin their career by undergoing a thorough and comprehensive training/safety program. While in training, you will work closely with experienced Warehouse Associates learning the skills sets necessary for success in your new role. Once trained, Warehouse Associates work autonomously within an open teamwork oriented environment. The training is a "hands on" experience designed to make each trainee more comfortable in their new position. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
If you're looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then we want YOU to Apply Now!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- Must be able to work a rotating weekend schedule
- Select full cases of dry/refrigerated/frozen grocery products from the warehouse stock
- Frequently lift up to 20 pounds and moderately lift up to 45 pounds
- Perform all task accurately and efficiently
- Act and decide independently within your area of delegated responsibility
Employment contingent upon drug screening and background check.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Five paid sick days, three paid personal days, and seven paid holidays
- Safety bonus each quarter for staying injury free
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to 401K Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
ALDI is the nation's low-price grocery leader and has grown and succeeded by reinventing how groceries are sold. Our simple approach to grocery retailing and maximizing efficiencies means ALDI is able to offer the highest quality products at the lowest cost.
From our U.S. beginnings in 1976 with our first store in southeastern Iowa, ALDI has grown into a multi-billion-dollar retail business with nearly 1,500 locations in 32 states and continues to expand.
Our commitment to providing customers with over 1,400 of the most commonly purchased grocery and household items at everyday low prices drives everything we do. ALDI USA ranked fifth on a recent list of the Top 20 Companies with the Most Loyal Facebook Fans. No other grocery retailer was included on the list, comprised of top companies such as Google and Walt Disney World.