Responsible for full-life cycle recruitment of health care professionals. Lead all aspects of the recruiting process to meet organizational needs, in collaboration with other departments. Proactively sell and recruit healthcare professionals through various sources, including internet resources, company databases, company provided leads, referrals and social media. Develops, builds and maintains candidate relationships through effective sourcing and selection techniques.
- Assist with creating and implementing targeted recruitment strategies. Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Lead the candidate relationship process to improve the candidate experience, retention rates and solicit referrals.
- Coordinate recruitment advertising, to include creating and posting job openings and the use of Internet recruiting tools.
- Participates in recruiting activities, including job fairs, community events, conventions etc.
- Builds and maintains networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- The ability to use different mediums to develop, build and maintain a candidate database and pipeline for future consideration.
- Recommends plans and conducts various recruitment and retention activities, including recruitment open houses, employee recognition events, etc.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, sending application electronically, interviewing.
- Provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Recruitment Manager.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidate base through various means (phone, email, and social media).
- Continuously develop and maintain a mastery of sourcing and recruitment techniques and tools.
- Maintain and grow database of qualified candidates through networking and referrals, cold calling, and internet searches.
- Meet required metrics for contacting prospects and conducting candidate interviews.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in a Human Resources recruiting function.
- One (1) year healthcare/business experience or related or related field is preferred.
- One year of high-volume healthcare related recruitment experience to include HHAs, PCAs, RNs, LPNs and CNAs (a plus but not mandatory).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Keen personal assessment skills with the ability to accurately evaluate professional qualifications, work experience and personal characteristics.
- Strong customer focus required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, flexibility and negotiation skills.
- Proven networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing candidates.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and maintain trust based relationships.
- Must be able to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption; work efficiently and effectively meeting multiple deadlines and changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Adept at managing multiple high-volume hiring campaigns.
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hiring laws, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong work ethic; results focus with a strong desire to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- PC proficient to include MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- Weekly Paychecks
- Weekly Paychecks
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. EOE
Interim HealthCare?? is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ??2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.