Cash Flow Manager
Fortune 500 Consumer Products Company in White Plains, NY seeks a Manager of FP&A to focus on their Cash Flow Process.
This specialized role will be responsible for managing the cash flow planning process and animate cash flow performance reviews
- Manage cash flow animation and ensure proper identification and monitoring of key action plans to drive cash flow development
- Ensure decision making process is in place
- Identify key levers for cash flow growth and resources required to support priorities.
- Benchmark Best Practices
- Lead forecasting process of cash flow,
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate cash flow models and reporting, maximizing efficiency through use of Hyperion Essbase.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting or Finance
- MBA / CPA in progress or completed
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in a related field.
- Strong system skills including data modeling, specifically with Hyperion Essbase
- Consumer Products Company experience.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.