Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR) - Ambulatory Surgery Cente
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR) - Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
Careers. Inspired. Innovation. Refined. Orthopedics. Advanced.
Reimagine how you see your nursing career!
Hospital for Special Surgery and Stamford Health have entered into an unprecedented collaboration of Magnet hospitals to create the premier center for advanced orthopedics in Connecticut, offering a level of inpatient and ambulatory care unrivaled in Connecticut. Dedicated orthopedic units in the new Stamford Hospital tower are expected to open by year-end 2017 and at the Tully Health Center in February 2017.
PeriOperative Nurses - Ambulatory Surgery
Stamford Health is currently seeking experienced Operating Room, Pre- and Post-Operative, Nurses to join this exciting alliance in Stamford. Qualified candidates will possess a current CT RN license, a minimum of 2 years of OR RN experience, and BLS certification. BSN, Critical Care and/or PACU experience, and CNOR certification highly preferred.
Stamford Health recognizes the importance of your financial health and overall well-being. We offer:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus (prorated for part-time)
- Competitive salary and rich shift differentials
- Comprehensive, low cost medical, dental and vision insurance plans available day one
- 26 PTO days
- Tax deferred annuity and (403b) pension plan
- Award winning on-boarding and retention programs
- Rich tuition reimbursement program
- Individualized orientation
- Professional clinical ladder with varying levels of additional compensation
- High acuity care and level of autonomy
- Strong shared governance
- Free on-site parking and train station shuttle
- Child care partnership with Bright Horizons
- And more!
For more information and to apply, please visit: StamfordHealth.org/HSS
You may also forward your resume to Sarah Devine RN, Nurse Recruitment and Retention Manager at: . EOE M/F/D/V
HSS is the world's largest academic medical center focused on musculoskeletal health and ranked the #1 hospital for orthopedics according to U.S News & World Report (2016-17). Through this unique alliance, HSS Orthopedics Stamford Health will expand access to leading clinicians, as well as best practices and protocols developed by HSS over its 153 years of experience.
Designated: ANCC Magnet Recognition??
Accredited: The Joint Commission
Member: NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System
Designated: Planetree Person-Centered Care
Keywords: Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, MSN, Operating Room, OR, PeriOperative, PeriOp, Ambulatory, Ambulatory Surgery, Ambulatory Surgery Center, ASC, Orthopedic, Orthopedics, Orthopaedic, Orthopaedics
Tracking Code HSS/SH-SD03