We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Direct Wines, a Norwalk based fast-growing marketing company that provides direct to consumer marketing services for wine brands, is looking for a Marketing Intern to join their growing team in Norwalk, CT. This is a paid internship opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the execution and implementation of marketing campaigns ensuring timely drop dates within budget constraints
- Analyze historical campaign performance to determine optimal volume, campaign frequency, media and offer mix
- Review and provide feedback on marketing communications
- Liaise with, and provide direction to, internal departments and outside vendors to ensure smooth execution of all campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in business with concentration in Marketing or Communications
- <= 1 year experience; direct marketing, direct mail, online/mobile marketing or social marketing
- Direct to consumer marketing or sales experience preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Past execution of marketing programs to achieve sales and revenue objectives
- Management of marketing budgets
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and schedules
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) required
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please forward your resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V