ASR Group is the world's largest refiner and marketer of cane sugar, with an annual production capacity of more than 6 million tons of sugar. The company produces a full line of grocery, industrial, food service and specialty sweetener products. Across North America, ASR Group owns and operates six sugar refineries, located in Louisiana, New York, California, Maryland, Canada and Mexico. In the European Union, the company owns and operates sugar refineries in England, Portugal and Italy. ASR Group also owns and operates mills in Mexico and Belize. The company's brand portfolio includes the leading brands Domino??, C&H??, Redpath??, Tate & Lyle??, Lyle's?? and Sidul??.
The Industrial Cleaner is responsible for dust mitigation tasks throughout the refinery.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all Safety, Food Safety, Environmental and Personnel Policies of American Sugar Refining in Yonkers.
- Perform dust mitigation tasks assigned by the Packaging and Bulk Sanitation Supervisor
- Perform tasks listed on the Dust Mitigation Master Cleaning Schedule (MCS) including:
- Packaging Tower Dust Mitigation and Cleanup
- B1 & B2 Belt Cleanup
- High Speed Bagger Upper Floor Dust Mitigation and Cleanup
- Silo Dust Mitigation
- Perform any dust mitigation tasks assigned by the Packaging and Bulk Sanitation Supervisor that are not covered either above or in the MCS
- Track or record issues that can affect various areas of our system as directed by Supervision.
- Support as required areas as directed by Supervision.
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Must be able to perform tasks such as climbing, lifting and standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform tasks while wearing all required PPE such as but not limited to protective clothing, safety glasses/goggles, steel-toed boots.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
LOCATION OF ROLE
- Yonkers, NY
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.