**Seasonal Holiday Interviewer/Service Ambassador** Part Time: Macys W
As a Seasonal Interviewer and Service Ambassador, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding associate and customer experience and assisting the HRM and AST in holiday hiring process. You will monitor new hire orientation and ensure all components of the on-boarding experience are completed timely. Be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and supervising the operations of the Holiday Lane. Collaborate with store leadership team to observe and coach selling behaviors, monitor customer traffic patterns, and assist in recovery efforts. Be responsible for supervising all functions related to the upkeep of the fitting room as well as the appearance of the store during the holiday season. Perform other duties as necessary.
* Assist Store Manager/HRM in the coordination of the holiday interview process and be an active participant in conducting interviews during holiday season
* Ensures interviewing and selection process standards are maintained to the highest quality level
* Help AST with administrative tasks for all new hire paperwork i.e. reconcile daily requisition report and new hire orientation
* Review weekly training compliance report and make corrections, as needed
* Monitors onboarding strategies to ensure improved retention of all holiday hires
* Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client, and 's tablet app
* Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own
* Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary
* Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
* Advise customer on fit and care of merchandise
* Develop strong product knowledge and become fit certified if applicable
* Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by associates
* Build onto sales by suggesting additional merchandise to complete outfits and meet customer needs
* Partner with Sales Associates and Specialists on adding customers to the client book
* Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
* Contact Asset Protection when suspicious of criminal activity
* Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
* Assist with special projects as assigned
* Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* A minimum of one year of experience in a sales related role required.
* Previous HR and supervisory experience is preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
* Self-starter. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
* Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
* May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Ability to lead and collaborate as a member of a team.
* Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude, strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Possess vision and creativity. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.