Forest City Realty Trust, LLC. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. You may also perform general, advanced or specialized maintenance functions depending on property needs.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment
• Performing carpentry, painting, plumbing or electrical duties
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED, or additional 3 years of experience to the required years below
• May require certification in trade disciplines (HVAC)
• May require valid state driver's license
• At least 3 years prior experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights and weekends
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Forest City Realty Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Realty Trust values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Drug Free Workplace