Seeking a Operations Analyst for a Transportation company located in Westchester County, NY.
- Develop and publish key metrics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Manage data in the transportation management system such as carrier rate tables, routing guides, and contracts.
- Research and resolve invoice disputes with carriers.
- Analyze network changes and the corresponding impact on cost.
- Improve systems/processes by studying current practices.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Act as the liaison between Transportation and IT.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management
- Strong Excel user
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with program and database development is a plus.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.