Who we are looking for:
We are looking for aprofessional career goal oriented individual. The ideal candidate mustpossess strong interpersonal, communication, multi-tasking and deadline drivenskills sets. The chosen candidate will have aspirations to make continualcontributions and improvements to our branch office and organization as awhole. If you feel you meet these requirements and our companies' cultureand expectations, please submit your updated resume including your salaryhistory, and professional references for immediate review. Now is the time toGROW your career!!
To help hardworking people and businessessucceed by bringing together talent and opportunity. Over the past 30 years,Express Employment Professionals has become a leader in the staffing industry,offering an award-winning range of staffing and HR services for individuals andcompanies.
For more information contact
- Prior Staffing Industry Experience preferred
- Network and create pipeline of qualified professionals on a weekly basis
- Meet/Exceed our weekly interview goal of 20 pre-screened qualified candidates on a daily basis
- Responsible for Conducting a minimum of 20 Supervisory Reference Calls per week
- Coordinating all candidate placements and job orders by prioritizing accordingly
- Develop and post job descriptions and Ad's per client requirements
- Responsible for participating in local networking events, job fairs, Etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite Experience required
- Maintain quality relationships with client, and candidates at all times
- Demonstrated team player, with strong work ethic and dedication
- Ability to understand and apply Express Employment successful protocols, concepts, ethics, and procedures
- Possess the flexibility to work outside normal business hours when needed
- Effective Organizational, Multi-Tasking, and Time Management Skills
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills with an exceptional attitude, upbeat personality, and strong desire to succeed