Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Danbury CT
Job Summary: The Senior HR Business Partner facilitates the alignment of business objectives with employees and management in assigned business units. Serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues and acts as champion and change agent for the unit/organization's values and mission. This position is located in Danbury, CT. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field, with a minimum of 10 - 15 years of progressive experience in a Human Resource generalist role.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, organizational design, management development, employee and labor relations, performance management, diversity, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills, with a high degree of business acumen and the ability to quickly grasp complex business issues.
- Adept at working with client management to influence/facilitate change and achievement of the unit/organization's objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal/analytical/organizational/presentation skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems, including report management.
- Preferred: Master's Degree.