The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide overall administrative support for all office functions including: payroll, invoicing and collections; recruitment and hiring; sales, and general receptionist responsibilities.
**Specific responsibilities include:**
1. All functions associated with weekly field employee payroll as well as coordinating field employee benefits.
2. Client invoice processing and support of the collection process including collection calls.
3. All banking, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
4. Purchasing and maintaining inventory for all office supplies and promotional materials.
5. Assisting with mailers, calling inactive clients and various other client promotions to aid in ongoing sales efforts and specific campaigns.
6. Supporting the recruitment and hiring process by scheduling and confirming interviews, assisting with applicants at the computer kiosk, reference checks and supporting the employee onboarding process.
7. Supports the safety department by scheduling monthly safety cookouts, contacting employees regarding OSHA-10 training and recording Tool-Box-Talk training.
8. General receptionist duties including answering incoming calls and greeting all visitors.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager.
+ Have desire to constantly interact and communicate with various personalities and to maintain solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers, our clients and office staff.
+ Possess the ability to work under pressure in a high-energy environment.
+ Must be dependable, organized, self-motivated and goal oriented.
+ Good computer skills are necessary, with experience in standard office programs.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Tradesmen International is an _Equal Opportunity Employer_ (EOE)
**Req ID** _2016-81495_
**Job Location(s)** _US_ _-_ _CT_ _-_ _Trumbull_
**Posted Date** _10/5/2016 9:27:00 AM_
**Category** _Administrative Assistant_
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen. We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.