Non-Clinical Medical Administrative Assistant
- Front desk activities such as welcoming patients, answering phones, answering questions, and scheduling patients in google calendar, all while ensuring positive interaction with patients.
- Entering patient information into medical software, verifying insurance benefits via phone or internet. Obtaining prescriptions and documentation from doctors in order to bill for services. Obtaining prior authorizations and processing appeals as needed.
- Scanning documents, filing, data entry, making copies, receiving faxes via online fax and downloading and saving into medical billing software.
- Post and reconcile insurance and patient payments in medical software. Quote patient financial responsibility. Research and resolve incorrect payments and EOB denials. Answer and resolve patient billing inquiries.
- Creating patient invoices and statements in Quickbooks. Entering Accounts payable vendor invoices in Quickbooks.
- Run Work in Progress, Accounts Receivable and other reports in medical software and Excel.
- Submit claims to insurance companies via medical software and through the clearinghouse. Resolve billing in the clearinghouse website.
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks Pro, Internet Based Faxing, Google Calendar, Booking Appointments, Customer Service Skills. Medical Background helpful ICD-10, HCPC codes, medical terminology, knowledgeable with Medicare and Medicaid guidelines for DME. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Applicant should have strong verbal and written communication skills. Applicant should be organized, professional, self-motivated, willing to work, be a team player, fast learner, and can be independent.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.