After three or more years of working in retail, you're ready for the next step. Following successful completion of the two-week training period, you'll be where the action is, assisting the Store Manager in the overall operation of the store. Whenever the Store Manager is unavailable, you'll take the stage, leading the store and ensuring all goals are met.
* Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of employees.
* Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
* Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
* Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
* Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc. policies and procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* 2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
* 3-5 years of retail experience.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own?
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Citi Trends is the go-to place for incredibly low-priced, real urban brands and urban-style fashion for the whole family. You'll find Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Coogi, Dereon, Akademiks, Mecca, Baby Phat, Ed Hardy and more for up to 60% off mall prices. As of this minute, we have over 513 stores in 29 states.
As of May 2005 Citi Trends became a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq
exchange with the symbol CTRN.
Citi Trends' headquarters are located in historic Savannah, Georgia. In addition to the distribution center and corporate office in Savannah we have a large distribution center
in Darlington, South Carolina and one in Roland, Oklahoma. We also have a buying office located in New York City.
Citi Trends buyers source the world for quality fashion items at outstanding prices to provide value to our customers. The merchandising of "Everyday Low Prices" has Citi Trends well positioned for continual growth and profitability.
As a team we are committed to deliver exceptional value to our customers.