Statement Set Up Clerk - 1st Shift
Monday-Friday 5:00am - 1:30pm; one mandatory weekend per month
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Fold statements for manual insertion by operating our auto folding machine
- Input statement cycles in Statement Tool tracking application to create job tickets
- Pull all envelope stock to prepare statement jobs for manual or auto insertion
- Cross train on manual insertion process
- Perform all work within the departmental standards established for quality, quantity, and timeliness
- Follow proper procedures for handling critical documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Basic machining and/or assembly skills
- High school diploma or general education degree
Job Related Experience:
- 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 30lbs and push/pull up to 50lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
About Output Solutions at Fiserv
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Going Up? Today's shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services - online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction. Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.