Human Resources Coordinator
Randstad Professionals is looking for a Human Resource Professional to join a great, dynamic firm in Westchester, New York . The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Assit with planning and coordinating new hire oreintations
- Assist with recruiting for open positions
- Prepare recruiting correspondence
- Assist in onboarind new hires including processing i9, background checks, and onboarding documentation
- Serve as point of contact for recruiting communication
- Assist in recruitment process including interviewing and qualifying candidates
- BA or BS degree in business or related field
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Use of an ERP plus
For immediate consideration, email qualifies resumes to:
Subject: HRC_(your name)
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.