ENT and Allergy Associates, New York and New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly Full Time Medical Receptionist for our Yonkers office location.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Assisting incoming patients
- Verifying insurance coverage
- Entering patient demographics into the computer
- Pulling and filing medical charts
- Assisting the office manager and physicians as needed. Most importantly, you will be the face of our practice for the many patients who need our help
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- NextGen a plus.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in the medical field and knowledge of medical insurance a plus
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage.
Please note: ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is an E-Verify employer.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest and most comprehensive ear, nose, throat, allergy and audiology practice in the nation with 40 offices and over 150 physicians. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck and esophageal cancer and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer. The Practice has also expanded its clinical capabilities to include advanced Immunodeficiency trials.
To learn more about the benefits of ENT and Allergy Associates, or to conveniently find an ENT doctor or Allergy Doctor and then easily book an appointment at the nearest New York or New Jersey location, please visit: or contact us at:
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
560 White Plains Road, Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591