CNC Machine Operators Needed in Farmington, CT!
If you are interested in setting up an interview this week for either position, please contact or call today!
The primary responsibilities for these positions include:
* Tends machine, working to dept procecures
* May be assigned to work in "CNC Cell Configuration" with multiple machines
* Responsible for in process component inspection, both visual and dimensional using specialty gages (micrometers, caliplers, optical comparator, CMM)
* Ability to trouble shoot part and machine deviation issues
* Maintain product records
* Required to make off sets to maintain product acceptance
* Ability to read and understand G & M codes
* Has an understanding of Quality Control principles which may include SPC
Working hours: 1st and 2nd Shift
1. High School graduate or demonstration of equivalent skills
2. Basic Math Skills
3. Ability to understand written instructions
4. Ability to understand and follow directions
5. Manual dexterity skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.