Tool Room Manager
A Tool Room Supervisor is needed for a leading manufacturing organization. The Tool Room Supervisor is responsible for managing Journeyman toolmaker productivity, performance, and guiding the tool room through continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years' of tool room supervisory experience, and progressive experience and career progression within a tool & die building environment. This is a direct hire role located in Hartford, CT metro area. Relocation can be budgeted for qualified regional candidates.
Responsibilities for the Tool Room Manager
- Manage overall tool room productivity; Set priorities and providing leadership on problems when required
- Review and monitor journeyman toolmaker job performance; Provide recognition and disciplinary actions when needed and conduct annual reviews
- Assist with the implementation continuous improvement projects which affect the toolmakers
- Support lean manufacturing programs
- Order and maintain the required tools, supplies, and equipment for the tool room
Requirements for the Tool Room Manager
- 5+ years' of tool room supervisory experience
- Progressive experience and career progression within a tool & die building environment
- Former Journeyman is preferred
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401 K with match
- Profit sharing
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.