Travel Nurse NICU RN
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated neonatal intensive care unit travel registered nurse to join our growing team of nursing professionals. Incentives for this Travel Nurse Job
Refer a friend for this position and earn a $3,000 referral bonus when he or she completes a minimum 8-week assignment. NICU Level 3 - RN Qualifications :
Active RN license in specified state
Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
BLS and NRP required
Two years of recent experience in a NICU Level 3 environment
Managing the care of premature infants or infants experiencing severe and often life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment as well as intensive therapies and interventions.
Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
Private housing or housing allowance
Group health insurance benefits
Company-paid life and disability insurance
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to nurses. In partnering with many of the nation s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to nurses while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Why Nurses Choose Fastaff:
- The Industry's TOP PAY!
- Assignments at Top Tier Facilities - work with the best!
- Great Locations Coast to Coast
- No-cost, Furnished Travel and Housing or Generous Tax Free Stipend **
- State Licensure Reimbursement, Plus Pre-Paid Licensure for Qualified Assignments.
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses - Up To $3,000 Per Referral.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Available
- Attractive Nurse Loyalty Incentives and Bonuses for some positions
- Fastaff Team's Commitment to Nurse Satisfaction
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, mhb, nurse clinical, recovery, rn registered nurse, transitional