RETAIL PROJECT MERCHANDISER FULL TIME RB
The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the top brands they love. Help increase sales by applying to our full time Retail Project Merchandiser job. You will have the chance to build and craft retail merchandising displays at our client's retail locations within assigned territories. This position is responsible for calling in for project work for merchandising products and maintaining strong relationships with in-store management. Bring your skills to Advantage Solutions, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive in-depth training and competitive pay rates.
- Meet and achieve Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs and ensuring signage are in place and the placement of new items at all assigned stores.
- Maintain schematic standards and integrity through consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other retail personnel.
- Deep cleaning of existing sections and fixtures.
- Hang shelf signs, place coupons and assemble cardboard displays as directed by the client.
- Travel and driving are essential to this position.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment and able to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Engage in physical activity, lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time, potential use of cleaning chemicals and work in environments susceptible to temperature changes i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections.
- Basic computer skills and Internet usage.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we're committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we're growing, so we have plenty of room. If you're dedicated, talented, and service minded, you're invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.