A manufacturing company in Plainville, CT is seeking a Procurement Admin to join their team! This position is paying $18 per hour and it's full time, temp-hire. If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please email me your resume to or apply online.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expedite material deliveries.
- Receipt of goods entry including landing costs.
- Assure all materials are delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price and meet quality standards.
- Proactively handle supplier discrepancies with receiving paperwork or invoicing and work with A/P to resolve.
- Proactively deal with supplier quality issues to prevent re-occurrences.
- Backfill and support the supply chain.
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8-5 M-F
--A minimum of 3yrs experience providing support within Purchasing, Materials Planning, Warehousing or Accounting departments.
--Prior knowledge of Inventory Management, Supply Chain principals & ERP systems, extremely helpful.
--Ability to maintain accurate records and spreadsheets.
--Demonstrated independent analytical and problem solving abilities.
--Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team environment and the ability to develop strong internal and external relationship with vendors and external staff.
--Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
--MAS100/200 experience preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.