Administrative Assistant reporting to the Legal and Regulatory group.
- Coordination of workflow across internal sub-departments and for cross-departmental initiatives
- Perform administrative duties including calendar management, preparation of meetings and events, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Compilation of and quality control review of team’s reporting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional business or legal environment in an administrative capacity is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office along with a general comfort level with learning and using new software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and handle and prioritize multiple assignments
- Pro-active individual with high energy who seeks to contribute and improve efficiency and quality in all areas
Temp to Perm!