Administrative Assistant reporting to the Legal and Regulatory group.
- Coordination of workflow across internal sub-departments and for cross-departmental initiatives
- Perform administrative duties including calendar management, preparation of meetings and events, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Compilation of and quality control review of team’s reporting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional business or legal environment in an administrative capacity is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office along with a general comfort level with learning and using new software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and handle and prioritize multiple assignments
- Pro-active individual with high energy who seeks to contribute and improve efficiency and quality in all areas
Temp to Perm!
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly