P/T Holiday Selling Specialist - Yonkers NY
Winston Retail is the leading service agency that provides retail merchandising support, environmental design and project management. Our passionate, talented and hard-working team is responsible for retail presentations for top fashion, image and lifestyle brands. We specialize in apparel, footwear and accessories and work with clients such as Nike, The North Face, Puma, Lucy and many others. For additional company information, please visit our website: .
'Tis the season to Sell, Sell, Sell! Winston Retail is looking for Selling Specialists to support a variety of projects this holiday season. Projects may require up to 30hrs of support per week and may require evening and weekend selling visits. Selling support may be required on Black Friday and Christmas Eve. As a Selling Specialists you will represent a brand by educating the consumer of product features & benefits to drive sales at retail locations. This role also ensures the best visual presentation is being upheld. Sales goals are often presented to drive multiple sales and productivity. You will provide photos and reports of each visit which is communicated via Winston's proprietary web based store visit reporting site.
This project will work with a world famous brand providing selling support for Men's Underwear at Macy's Cross County. Visits will run the week of November 7 - December 31st. An on floor training will take place November 9th & 10th. Each week, 16hrs of on floor support is needed which will execute Friday's 9am-6pm & Saturday 11am - 730pm.
- 2-3 years of experience within a department, specialty or retail store
- Previous work as a sales associate with an apparel, accessory or footwear company
- Ability to convert customers into sales with a passion and spark
- Goal driven, with an ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Exemplary customer service
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to train sales associates on product attributes and brand principles
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, and email and digital photography)
- Proficient in capturing crisp, clear mirror image photography (before and after photos to showcase completed work)
- Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, extended hours, and holidays (as necessary)
- Strong work ethic; reliable and committed for the full duration of the project
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds