Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an individual to assist in the day to day activities to increase our presence on social media platforms as well as provide additional marketing product and project support. The ideal candidate will be creative, team-oriented and customer-focused, and will have the ability to organize, set priorities, and manage several projects at once with minimal supervision.
Social Media Marketing
- Candidates should be able to "tell the story" of what we do through our social media platforms, be highly active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, etc. to generate inbound traffic across website, blogs, and social sites.
- Assist and execute to on brand specific social strategies, and social program/content development. Assist in the analysis and managing of paid search, display, social, email marketing and other digital media campaigns, and report on these programs.
- Brand community management: Be knowledgeable in the social media space; identify digital opportunities for the brand. Represent the brand in social media channels. Develop understanding of how best to engage with fans, customers, friends of the brand community.
Product & Project Marketing
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing to manage the product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, and assist in activities related to annual product launch.
- Liaise with external partners (creative, packaging, print, etc.) in support of marketing initiatives.
- Market research activities to identify market requirements for current and future product development.
- Assist and execute with deployment of online/offline programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Assist and execute to integrate a consistent brand experience across print, PR, web, grassroots and in-store.
- Track annual marketing expenses across multiple licensor lines. Maintain licensor approvals on product, packaging, and marketing initiatives, and licensor reports
- Update project timelines for weekly Product Marketing calls.
- Assist, and participate as needed, in Annual Trade Show plan.
- 2 years minimum digital marketing experience, with comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms. You must have a solid track record of success in growing social communities, increasing followers and finding ways to increase leads in the social space.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, WordPress, Google Analytics, Excel, PPT, Word
- 2 years minimum marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with individuals inside and outside of the organization.
Apply for Social Media Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly