A client of ours in the medical equipment industry based in Wappingers Falls, NY is seeking an Implementation Coordinator for their growing team.
Reporting to the Project Implementation Manager, the position will be responsible for supporting the project team to the successful completion and delivery of the project. Works with colleagues and customers to ensure smooth site implementation and sustainment for Project with assigned facilities. Provides smooth transition of information from discovery with the customer through post implementation support. Develops and executes plan for successful utilization. Measurements based on customer use and satisfaction.
- Provide project support to Project Implementation Manager.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with project team members, stakeholders, product managers, and project sponsors.
- Maintain required documentation for contract requirements.
- Work with project team and customer to establish performance goals, measurements and reporting.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation regarding performance baselines for utilization and functionality adoption against goals for each assigned site.
- Conduct learning activities with assigned sites to share best practices.
- Monitor customer feedback reporting through established processes and escalate when appropriate.
- Identify emerging issues, collect information, confirm, escalate as needed and work with team to provide most effective solution.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Quality Management - ensure quality of information and solution being delivered is accurate and will be understood by customer; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Communication & Collaboration – effectively communicate with all necessary departments to understand workflow of information coming/going to customer; gather all necessary information required for successful delivery and close collaboration with business operations teams; proactively support a positive corporate culture; capable of chairing meetings and trainings interfacing with customers and partners effectively. Drives, promotes and develops synergies between operations, sales support, partners and key customer contacts. Exemplifies leadership focused on cohesiveness, camaraderie and consistency in execution of operational and cultural standards across area of responsibility.
- Technical Skills – solid understanding of web based technologies and ability to understand the technical details of the services and products; demonstrated strong technical ability to understand customer requirements
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situations; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and professional manner
- Customer Service – strong commitment to put customers first – through behaviors, decisions and choices made in customer’s best interest
- BS or BA degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of effectively handling complex projects, to meet the needs of demanding customers
- Capable of chairing meetings and trainings interfacing with customers and partners effectively
- Excellent presentation skills, language and maturity
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and a strong focus on Customer Service
- Microsoft Suite experience required
- Self-starter with ability to work in a highly challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Attentive to details and showing strategic insights in delivery and continuous improvement
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Passion for people, project and processes
- 10-20% travel for business
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please respond to this posting with your resume.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Implementation Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly