Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be the bricklayer of our talent!
We have an exciting opportunity for a leader in the recruiting industry! Are you a talented, experienced and business savvy Recruiter who has a passion for exceeding expectations? How would you like to be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where the principles are to enhance the customer shopping experience, treat people well, walk the talk, raise the bar, and be one team? As a Regional Sales Recruiter, you will support our growth by networking, sourcing, selecting and hiring sales and management professionals for our retail showrooms. If you aspire to be with a company where you can grow, learn and succeed, then Raymour & Flanigan Furniture may be the company for you!
Regional Sales Recruiter
Office located in the Hartford CT area - Territory covers parts of CT, MA & R.I.
Must be able to travel in the CT, MA & R.I. Markets
- Create and manage sourcing strategies.
- Meet or exceed recruiting goals.
- Develop recruitment strategies that will produce qualified candidates.
- Lead and manage the transition of applicants through onboarding, orientation & training.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with showroom managers, peer recruiters and regional leaders for sales, operations and customer care.
- Manage resources in a cost effective manner.
- Work in a fast paced environment, proactively determine recruitment priorities and function independently.
- Develop professional relationships with prospective candidates.
- Utilization of internal applicant tracking system.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Must live in the Hartford geographic area.
- Demonstrated success in mid to high volume markets.
- Experience with a wide variety of sourcing methods.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel required within a 60 mile radius for field recruitment and interviews.
- Three year minimum recruiting experience for a company with over 3,000 employees.
- Have diverse knowledge and experience applying recruitment practices via social media networking and resources.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Great Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.