Part- Time Bi-Lingual Front Office Person
Overview: Part-Time Bi-Lingual Front Office Position A private Hearing Healthcare practice in West Hartford, CT. is looking for a motivated individual to maintain the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This employee must be driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. Our professional will be able to multi-task effortlessly, prioritize efficiently, handle patient requests, manage the database, place outbound calls to patients, handle all administrative tasks, and do so with a smile. Someone who is proactive instead reactive, one step ahead instead of two steps behind, is the type of professional who will fit in well here. Bi-lingual is a must! Part-time about 15 hours a week, though will be more during maternity leave for another employee. Must be flexible, the hours can work into your schedule during the day/week. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm/reschedule appointments.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum of High school diploma and Associates degree is preferred
- 2 years front office experience, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting).
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented.
- Great people skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to multi-task easily in a busy environment, self-motivated.