WindowRama is a leader in the building materials industry in the Northeast. We specialize in the sale of windows and doors. Our product line includes Andersen, Marvin, Pella, Kolbe and Kolbe, Integrity, Thermatru, Velux, HB & G and Emtek. If you are looking for a growing company surrounded by a strong support group, Windowrama is the team for you. Our sales force helps create an exceptional customer focused culture. Each salesperson is responsible for reaching realistic goals in alignment with company goals and demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness, continually striving to increase revenue and profitability.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to build a trusting relationship between our customers and Windowrama, ensuring each customer receives exceptional service by providing an open, friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Strong sales abilities with solid product knowledge
- Aggressive and outgoing personality
- Keep sales floor in neat order to represent all product available
- Foster an open and honest teamwork environment, working with new ideas and changes to help maximize business opportunities
What you can expect from us:
- Complete Product and Sales Training
- Earning potential of $35,000 to $65,000 per year
- Commissions, bonuses and excellent benefit package
- No work experience required, willing to train recent college graduates or high school graduates
- Any candidate with millwork experience
- Sales Trainees or Established Salespersons
Apply for Sales Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly